From talking to people across the riding, Nicole identifies these key pillars as being central to her campaign:
- COVID-19 recovery for families and small businesses
- Enhancing supports for frontline and essential workers, including addressing equitable pay and paid sick leave
- Attracting new industries that provide a living wage job and activating economic development partnerships that support our rural villages and small towns
- Investing in our youth
- Creating dedicated healthcare and social supports for transgender and non-binary people living in the riding
- Promoting accessibility and diversity through the power of arts and culture
- Facilitating partnerships to build attainable housing and inclusive communities
- Protecting our agricultural land and supporting our farmers and rural economy
- Reforming policy that puts small businesses at the forefront of our communities
- Strengthening our broadband infrastructure and transit networks
- Advocating for environmental sustainability and conservation
- Building capacity for education and mental health resources
- Remodeling long term and at-home care so our seniors can live with dignity and in comfort
Nicole is engaging with people in Northumberland-Peterborough South to learn about the priorities and issues that matter to them. Have your voice heard and share your vision for your riding. Click here to email Nicole.
A VOTE FOR NICOLE IS A VOTE FOR INCLUSION, SUSTAINABILITY AND RESILIENCY.